Auto Insurance in Oregon
Are you looking for auto insurance? If so, you have come to the right place. Here at Allen & Associates Insurance Inc, we carry auto insurance and a number of different insurance policy options to help you and your family stay protected. You can face consequences if you do not obtain insurance. We are located in Albany, Oregon, and we will work to find the best policy for you and your situation.
In the state of Oregon, just like every other state, you must possess auto insurance. It is illegal to not have it. Most states also have minimum liability requirements that you must meet. You may get additional coverage but if you choose to stick with liability you must meet the following:
- Bodily injury- $25,000 per person & $50,000 per accident
- Property damage - $20,000 per accident
- Personal injury protection-$15,000 per person
- Uninsured motorist coverage bodily injury-$25,000 per person & $50,000 per accident
You do not need anything additional, but you may choose to depend on a number of different factors. You could possibly face a fine of up to $427 the first time you are caught without auto insurance.
You can choose from any of the following coverage options for your vehicle:
- Bodily injury liability
- Collision coverage
- Comprehensive coverage
- Medical payments or personal injury protection
- Property damage liability
- Replacement value coverage
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage
- SR22/FR44 High-risk coverage
You can always make changes to your policy by adding or taking away anything when you feel needed.
Visit our Allen & Associates Insurance Inc website for a quote and to get more information on all coverage options we offer. We are located in Albany, Oregon. We have experienced agents that possess great knowledge to guide you through the process of choosing the right insurance policy. We understand that everyone has a unique situation.